Admission Schedule and Procedure For the A.Y. 2021-2022
- The admissions process will be done as per the availability of seats.
- Seats are available from Std VII-IX.No vacancy in Std VI.
- Schedule for the form submission in the school premises is as follows :
|Blue Ridge Township
||9.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
|Sibling of our students
||9.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
|In and around Hinjawadi
||Friday, Saturday, Sunday
||22, 23, 24 January 2021
||9.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
Eligibility Criteria according to the resolution passed by the government - GR: A.Y- 2021- 2022
|STD VI - IX
||1st October 2014 to 31 December 2015
Seats are available from Std VII-IX.No vacancy in Std VI.
The Child should successfully complete his previous academic year.
Step I : Forms Submission
Download the admission form and colour print it back to back on an A4 size paper.
- Duly filled in forms to be submitted in the school premises as per schedule given.
- Rs. 1000/- to be paid in cash as the form fee at the time of form submission. Kindly provide exact change.
- Please note the separate dates for Township flat owners, Siblings of our students and In and around Hinjawadi.
- Township tenants may submit the forms on the dates for In and around Hinjawadi.
Documents required for admission
A. To be attached with the forms :
- Self-attested Photocopy of Child's Birth Certificate
- Self-attested photocopy of 'INDEX II' for Blue Ridge Township flat owners
- Self-attested photocopy of Sibling's last available BRPS I-Card / BRPS Progress Report Card for Sibling's admission (Can be of A.Y. 2019-2020).
- Passport sized photos : 1 each of the parents to be pasted on the form
- Passport sized photo : 1 photo of the child to be pasted on the form
B. To be submitted after the admission confirmation :
- Within India - Transfer certificate of the previous school.
- Out of India – Transfer certificate of the previous school or any document stating the completion of previous academic year from the previous school.
- Copy of Report card of the previous academic year.
** The admission form will be rejected in absence of any of the above.
Form Submission Docket to be collected on the Submission day.
Step II : Interaction
- Computer Random Selection will be conducted.
- Shortlisted names will receive an email on the Id provided in the Admission form for communication
- Kindly follow the instructions in the email.
- On-line Interaction of both the parents and the child will be arranged with the Principal
- Admission will be allotted after the Interaction.
Step III : Registration
Registration and Fee payment procedure will be informed in due course through email.
It is mandatory to pay the fees to confirm your child's admission during Registration.
Fee Structure for A.Y 2021- 2022
|For New Admissions
|Admission Fee (Non-Refundable)
|Annual School Fees
Directives for fee payment
- Admission will be confirmed only on payment of the prescribed fees within the stipulated time.
- Fees to be paid by Cheque payable to 'Blue Ridge Educational Institute' .
- The above mentioned fee includes expenses for field trip, routine art and craft material.
- In addition to the fees, parents will pay for the prescribed books, school uniform, shoes, winter wear and Annual Day costume (If any).
- Separate charges for One day picnics.
- Separate charges for Transport and Meal facility, if availed.
- Refund of fees, if any, will be in accordance to our 'Refund Policy' mentioned.
School Uniforms for Primary Section
|STD VI to VIII
||White Blue Striped frocks + Blue belts, White Socks and black shoes
||White-Blue Striped Shirts & Blue Shorts, White Socks and Black shoes
|STD IX - X
||Bluish-grey shirt + White Blue striped skirt
||White blue striped shirt + Bluish grey full pants
- Blue colour sweat shirt with school logo.
- Girls May wear black full slacks and boys full pants of school colour code in winter.
- Body warmer can be worn underneath the uniform in case the prescribed winter wear does not suffice.
Expected Overall Appearance
- Neat & clean clothes, socks, polished shoes are a must.
- Well trimmed and clean nails.
- Appropriate innerwear like vests for boys & cycling shorts for girls is a must.
Guidelines for School Books
The day and date of sale of School books will be informed after the Admission procedure is complete. Parents should follow the schedule given and buy the set of books from the school premises on the given date.
- The refund of the Deposit, Tuition fee, Term fee and miscellaneous fee will depend upon the date of application for Admission Cancellation.
- Documents required: Original Deposit Receipt or an affidavit prepared on Rs.100/- stamp paper.
- The Admission fee and the charges paid for prescribed text books, note books, study material, school uniform, meal, sports and transportation (paid if any) will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The applicable amount will be refunded within 45 working days from the date of receipt of admission cancellation form.
- The refund policy is subject to revision without prior intimation.
- This 'Refund Policy' is a part of the rules & regulations of Blue Ridge Educational Institute.
||Refund criteria based on the receipt of the admission cancellation form
||On or Before 31st May
||On or Before 15th June
||On or Before 30th June
||1st July Onwards
|Percentage of Deposit refunded
||II Term fee/other dues will be recovered from the deposit
|Percentage of School fees (Tuition fee, Term fee and Miscellaneous fee) refunded.
For the regular/current students it is mandatory to pay the applicable fees before the beginning of every academic year. If not paid, the admission stands cancelled and the applicable fees will be recovered from the refundable deposit.